Shetra Pty Ltd - What is this !?

I went to pay my son's SPRINT phone bill today and have a $9.99 charge for Shetra Pty Ltd:multi media 54267 Green-It! I don't know what STUPIDER!

The fact that SPRINT CAN'T TELL ME WHAT THE CHARGE IS FOR (but I have to send them the money for it ) or that THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE THEY WILL BE SENDING MY MONEY TO!? I have to pay it because "the time frame doesn't allow for it " to take it off my bill!

This is ridiculous!!Why should I have to Pay Sprint money for a service they can't tell me about !?!!?

Review about: Shetra Ptyltd.

Shetra Pty Ltd - Unauthorized Charge

Goshen, Indiana 2 comments

Ugggh Just got my Sprint Bill and yes Sprint removed it like all of you. There should be a way of reporting this company to some type of authorities..

And like all of you Sprint also blocked it.... I told Sprint that my mom(it's her line) is 65 years old and doesn't even know how to text, or do pictures or anything other than send and receive calls.

I really despise when over seas companies try and do this and THINK they are going to get away with it. Good Luck to you all on your bill.

Review about: Sprint Billing Department.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #690483

I had the same thing happen. It is a 3rd party texting company. It will continue to charge monthly if you don't get sprint to block it.

#592089

Good Morning,

I had noticed this posts linking Shetra Pty Ltd to unwanted charges.

There was other posts on this site mentioning a shortcode 54267, is this the same number that you received the charges on?

The company is not associated with this shortcode and this has been an auditing error by a third party.

We are not actively involved in the marketing or distribution of any cell phone content.

We are very concerned about the situation and are continuing to investigate how this could have happened.

If you were charged via a different number than 54267, please please please let us know as at this stage we are only aware of the 54267 error.

Regards

Shetra Pty Ltd.

Fraudulent Premium Text Charges - Shetra Pty Ltd

Atlanta, Georgia 27 comments

I recently found a charge of $9.99 on my Sprint cell phone bill (which they were kind enough to remove).

A company called Shetra Pty Ltd had charged me for a premium text / SMS / short code service that I did not request. They used short code 54267.

This company seems to be based out of Australia, and I found this information online. I don't know how accurate this is:

Simon Camp

Shetra Pty Ltd

1 Hill Street

Guildford

Western Australia

6055

+41.6082796

messagesimon@gmail.c guy apparently owns dozens of websites and text message services that will send you horoscopes, jokes, love advice, and other random junk.

Review about: Premium Text Subscription.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #714212

It is applied to your bill through a website. Probably in very very small print.

Sprint was great with me. They refunded 3 months worth of these bogus charges on my kids bill.

"The $9.99 charge you're seeing is for premium text messaging services. Your children must have signed up for the service through a website on your computer or on your mobile phone.

They would have been given an option to bill the service to your wireless invoice. Once they accepted this payment option, the premium service provider notified Sprint of your consent, and Sprint applied the charge to your bill."

Shetra Pty is lying. They are involved in the SMS industry.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #695390

I received the same charge. Don't know how they got my cell phone #. Everyone should make sure you check your bill!

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #679424

Apparently Shetra Pty Ltd is still at it because I just got my Sprint bill with the $9.99 charge. After seeing this site, I did an online chat with the Sprint customer service and mentioned people's posts on this site and asked for the same. They blocked the # from both our phones and agreed to refund the $9.99 Thank you to all of you who posted because one quick google search led me here and now my problem's taken care of!

I would like to again mention that this information is not correct.

Shetra Pty Ltd is not connected to this short code or any PSMS service.

We have tried contacting this website to inform them that the information linking this company to the short code is incorrect but have not had a response.

I feel for all of you but please understand its not Shetra Pty Ltd doing it.

Johnston, Rhode Island, United States #594132

same happened to me two months in a row, sprint reimbursed me.

For the 2nd month in a row, I have had a charge of $9.99 from Shetra Pty Ltd: Multi Media Green i on my bill. I called Sprint again and they will credit again and claim it is being blocked but can't explain why I have the charge again. Not fair.

#592084

Good Morning,

I had noticed this posts linking Shetra Pty Ltd to the shortcode 54267 which has been receiving a number of complaints.

Regards

Shetra Pty Ltd.

Miami, Florida, United States #591327

Same situation. First time i call sprint dont removed the charges. But when i saw this page I decide call back and then they removed the charges and bloked

Laredo, Texas, United States #585366

Same situation. I called Sprint and they blocked the number but said could not credit account.

But after finding this site and reading the comments, I called back Sprint and demanded to credit my account and they DID! (took about 15 min to remove charge)

Same here. Sprint removed and blocked. Were very good about doing it (which is a first with Sprint for me!).

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #583131

I just looked at my bill and did not know what the mess this was on my phone. Of course I blamed the kids for ordering stuff then called sprint and they told me I would have to text the 54 number to have them ***.

NO NO that did not work so she came back and said ok we will credit to your acct and block.

So Sprint can Block this and credit your acct.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #582963

I had the same thing but Sprint was no help, they would not credit me phone bill.

I also got my Sprint bill and saw this $9.99 charged to it for the Shetra Pty Ltd . I don't know anything about this service nor would I have use it so how can we get charged for it?

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #582591

Same for me...9.99 charge on Sprint bill which resulted in a 30 minute chat w/Sprint in order to figure it out, have it blocked and then credited.

Durham, North Carolina, United States #580442

I go t the same charges - Netflix was kind enough too direct me to this 3rd party BS when I logged in last month.

But, Sprint removed the charge and blocked these premium messages. Thanks Sprint!

Unauthorized Charge shetra-pty-ltd! Is Sprint reversing this?

I too had the same Shetra LTD: Multimedia Green It 10/30 on my Sprint bill for $9.99....if anyone else has this problem contact Sprint and they will credit your account and block them from being able to send you anything else. Strange thing is I have NO IDEA how these people/company got my info...never signed up for anything...

Same as others -- had Sprint block the number and they are crediting the charge to my account. I did not opt into this but did receive the text from 54267 a month later requesting for continued service or not.

i too was charged this and called Sprin and they stated it's a 3rd party they pay? Had it removed and the number blocked. Was receiving strange text messages recently as well?

Just found this on my Sprint bill. They took charge off and blocked the number. You have to give them the "short code" of 54267

I also was charged w/o my knowledge..sprint took it off & block the number

#572032

got the same charge. currently contesting.

I also had the same fraudulent charge on my current Sprint bill and notified billing. Sprint removed charge. They also blocked number.

Just received my Sprint bill and same charge of $9.99 for Shetra Pty Ltd: Multi media - 54267 Green It - 10/18 ... WTH??

I had the same fraudulent charge on my current Sprint bill notified Sprint.

I was charged the same charge on this months sprint statement for exactly

View more comments